Friday, December 6, 2013

"Opening Salvo"

So, decided, after suggestion by a newly met fellow painter to start a painting/sculpting/hobby blog.

I had only ever kept a blog when I was travelling before (32counties32nights if anyone wants to read), but other than the odd post on Advanced Tau Tactica or Bolter and Chainsword, I hadn't really done this.

This post is about laying a bit of a base coat with what has come before, less padding out a new blog and more illustrating my starting point before hopefully improving beyond that! Below is a few pictures of some stuff I've painted and sculpted.

What I am currently working on is a Lizardmen Bastilladon, which I am pretty close to finishing now. Pics to follow. After that the plan is to work my way through a collection of sets that I have waiting for me... including:
-Vampire Counts Black Coach
-8 Empire Knightly Orders
-"Stella" the Lizardmen Stegadon
-Repaint an Old Space Marine captain which I just stripped the paint off of
-the "Fatal Four"... I recently attended an 'Eavy Metal Masterclass which had included in it four models to paint and take away (these being: Dark Elf Witch, Orc Warboss, Chaos Lord and The Sanguinor). After crying in the dark about how bad a paint job that I ended up with, I threw them all into Dettol along the aforementioned Old Space Marine Captain... they will then be painted.
-The restless Dead Box Set (Vampire counts inclusive of Wight King, Skeleton Warriors, Horse Dudes... etc... 36 minis)

These are in no particular order, but not far from the order listed.

So anyway... PICTURE TIME.... Actually I'm amazed at how few pictures I have to actually post... Maybe more to follow!

Cheers!
 photo 24cfd369e8302f77791e19ec758ac8ad.jpg  photo 32db123c3b65000d2debecc4d10042b2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment