Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Leg day!

Between bouts of study, which is slowly advancing... (I now have clearly defined my view on Technology... Such a nebulous and fuzzy subject)... I have also made some progress with these two projects.



The Orc is base coated with a 50/50 mix of Averland sunset and skarsnik green. Then shaded with progressive washes of beil tan green shade and ceolia green shade, thinned with medium. I'm currently working towards smoothing that back out to the base colour. Oh and that's grey primer, not bare plastic! I'm going for a faux zenethal effect... I've shaded deeper on the undersides and lower body than on the tops, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Before I move on past the skin I can always deepen the Lower sections again.

The legs are almost done, for this section anyway. If I want bare legs on the model, I will need to do some more work later... But for now I will continue just putting the muscle groups in place.

Criticism welcome!

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment